April 02, 2009

An ACIT recites...

Since an academy magazine is coming up during valediction of the senior batch, I was trying today in class to jot down some light hearted poem on Asst commissioners of IT. What came up wasn't good, reinforcing the fact tht u can't write a poem with the goal of getting it published somewhere. whenever i hav written a good poem, it has come spontaneously to me. so i hav decided for good not to contribute to the academy magazine. however, i am putting it up in my blog so as to remind myself in future how bad i can be whn not writing something frm the head, not heart. The poem goes as under:


Gentlemen,
Pay up your tax


Now I am just ringing
A warning bell
But on non-compliance,
I will make your life a hell
Don't be under a perception
That I don't know where you dwell
Where your accounts lay hidden
Which cabinet and which underground cell


I have nailed many evaders
If you don't want to get the nail,
Pay up!
Or be ready to go to jail
And given the meticulous paperwork of my department
You will be running from pole to post for bail

So gentlemen, don't you relax
Under a perception that I am not observing
I am always there, with an axe
Aimed at the back of your neck
Pay up your tax