May 20, 2009

May be shez a babe, not a monster

The naked monster is how the Yamaha chaps market her... lekin anyone gives a glance and the look is same as that when you see a hot chick on the road. And the good thing about it is that I ride her! Yeah, on second thoughts, I think my FZS is a teriffic combo of masculinity and feminity; of ruggedness and delicacy; of cool looks and sexy curves. And just look at her figure... shez a perfect 36-24-36. Ya definitely she has the best of both, but I think shez a girl. Her adayen, her nakhren, and her jalwe are all indicative of her she-ness.

Shez my babe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi smarak,
i read ur intrvw with upsc and it was but vry interesting ;)..what was ur score in the intrvw n cse2009..can u plz post it on ur blog..btw i wrte mains this yr wid mech engg n mths n am xpctin intrvw call..u must hve joind irs..how is ur trnin goin n how did this yrs manis go.
best regards n w u bst of luck
shantanu