July 28, 2004

Starting it all again

I must b frank. I donno understand why i m restartin the blog stuff.I had ended up abt a couple of months ago...n the screwed up rediff guyz deleted all my literary n artistic acquisitions...the muses of my creative mind out of their database.
Now all u fans who r desperately missin me, there is good newz 4 u. I hav again started postin, not in rediff but our good old blogger.com.
U donno hav 2 worry, bcoz a group of reputed profs from JNU and presidency have, after months of research and tracings and investigation, recovered many of my invaluable works. Secular NCERT has decided 2 include some in secondary school syllabus
All u fans who never got a chance 2 study in school or have been a drop out or hav already passed school, here I am back in form. I also endeavour 2 bring back past anecs and junks
Bye

No comments: