August 05, 2004

The Hazards of Copying

Sorry that I had underestimated Pawan Kumar. Today, I had my computer Software class test. The question pattern was objective type, I didn't feel the neccessity to have a look at the professor's notes.
Flanked by Nakul and RTR on either side, Prateek Pranay, Nitin Basant and Babu Rao(my condition wasn't obviously that worse as to make me copy from Babu Rao) in the ventral and Mahesh at the back, I was soaring with confidence. Eight fill in the blanks and I found each of my copy-sources giving a different answer to each question. Ultimately, going by my intuition I found out the frequency of each result in the six sources and wrote down the mode.

After the exam, I was informed that questions were same in every paper. Even order of questions was the same. Only numerical data values varied from paper to paper.

No comments: