August 08, 2004

This is KGP

True
I am screwed
Blogging being my hobby, i publish all sorts of crap online. Never realised that the "Caught white-handed" crap whose link Prashant got (accidentally while in my room) would spread all over the LAN like a Linked List with millions of messengers as hubs.
No one 2 blame. I can't blame Prashant n Budhou, the assholes that spread the link...neither Piyush Paretkar or Babu Rao the catalysts. Last few dayz hav been like that of Rahul Bose in 'Mumbai Matinee'.
After being volleyed by Q's like 'r u Chutiya?' , 'U r the epitome of boldness' ,'cool man u attained RDX n Extremist's reputation in a matter of dayz. How did u do that?' n 'u r the new pondy God of Kgp' from every other guy I met, I realised it was too late n decided 2 delete the contents of that blog n 2 make my future ones private.

Frankly, I never intended 2 write this blog, but now intend 2 (n hope sum1 reads it now that my blog is so popular!!!!) bcoz...

Today, I got a link frm RDX_123(Thr r many in the campus. Piyush paretkar isn't the only 1). Now, the link was a blogger profile with my photo(perhaps taken frm orkut.com) n all sorts of vulgarity in my praise IN THE FIRST PERSON. My contacts say the link is making rounds all over again n creating prejudices

I sound stupid. I admit...but thr is no other Damage Control Technique i could make out.

Lastly, 4 those who havn't seen Mumbai Matinee, check it out n try 2 feel what Rahul Bose (n me) feels there.

'SYNERGYOFPARADOXES' THE AUTHENTIC BLOG OF S...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELL WELL WELL! i think i know who this rdx_no1, rdx_123, rdx_etc,.......,rdx_m***f***r is!! he is BUDHOU, ur own wingie, pain in ur ass, thorn in ur foot, prick on ur dick!! If he doesnt quit "DILUTING MY BRAND" i m gonna ride yam right in front of him!!