October 05, 2004

Anger Management

Even as I am fuming all over, I do feel helpless. Ok Smarak...u have a really volatile personality, and don't know how and when you get angry.
Today's reason...My own wingie Budhou, that four feet two inch idiot (slightly exaggerated in lieu of the anger) has been writing all sorts of crap in my name and defaming me. That silly Old Man (personality and traits nevertheless underdeveloped and that of a child) thinks its fun.
I can't believe it!!! That Budhou has drived my brains into boiling point...that disgusting Budhou??
Smarak...You really need to control yourself. After all, it was just a small matter. And by-the-way since when have you become so concerned of defaming raptures?

The Moral: I really need to control the anger that, though rarely, erupts with too much of vigour and spontaneity for me to control... one of the weak point of my personality

PS: Did I miss out the part about the abhorrent eunuch...Prashant Bhattacharjee? Since I find no other person to speak of my vents to, sorry guys for having to tolerate all this crap- for anything about that idiot is all crap.
The question is- is he a moron? Everyone in DTW detests him and backbites all sorts about him. Still he can be found loitering there...
Back to my wing. In spite of many protestations to his entry by many (Nakul, Amit... it seems no one particularly is a close friend of his) I let him into my room. And today, that motley fool comes up to Budhou's room when matters boil up and starts his rubbish.
I don't understand how He made the mistake of creating such a creature (evidently the only one of his species) and a greater mistake of bringing him down to Kgp and even a greater mistake of hooking him up in a room below my wing.
Why God? Why?

No comments: