November 10, 2004

End of another hectic week

Yet another hectic week ends...and in a bad note. I had my final CAOS submission and Material Science seminar today. The lab was peaceful (perhaps because I was unable to do the shell program and hence blankly copied another guy's shell program and have a high chance of getting caught.
The seminar was awful. The presentation did go well. However, I and my partners screwed up in the Q and A session, so much so that the professor commented 'you people are very confused and aren't clear of your fundas'. Material Science exam is the first exam of this semister. Oh God, save me.
It was eventually my fault and I again looked foolish in front of my classmates. Actually, I had given a question to a classmate to ask me in the Q and A session. He asked the question and I answered it (promptly!). However, the prof got excited and started asking on that chapter and I ended up looking foolish.

I CAN'T HELP IT. CAN I??

No comments: