November 10, 2004

AM I A FAILURE?

Call me a sadist if u want, but I can't help thinking that I am a failure. And perhaps you won't understand the trauma I am facing...that makes me write two blogs on the same night.

Its been three years that I passed IIT JEE and perhaps that was the last piece of success I had. Every Tom, Dick and Harry here at KGP is a 'someone'. Someone is good in Dramatics, someone in literary events and someone in some sports (whatever be his standard relative to an average player, he is a God here if he can play). There are some who have a figure in campus, some who are known for being some Head (though people assure me they don't do anything, still). I havn't heard a single good news in recent times.
I am as much a failure in academics. Somehow, I can't make myself attend classes and be sincere. Perhaps Babu Rao is right when he says, 'sincerity is inborn. Neither you nor I have any'. I am tired of running to Amit Prakash in Patel Hall to clear every bit of my silly doubts. I am tired of stealing in other people's room and copying their CAOS programs, oblivious to the person who has made it with a lot of toil. I am tired of submitting Power Systems assignment that I don't understand a bit of.
SOMEONE HELP ME

No comments: