June 07, 2007

Not much time for blogging

Finding time, maanagement consultants will tell you, is not a problem and so all that 'don't have time for this and that'are just excuses.

Believe me, I don't have an ounce of time even for my fave pastime, blogging. First, there is office. Now that I am a research consultant, I have to be on the run perpetually. I was to Faridabad yesterday and have to go today and tomorrow also for India Today Press auditing... then there is sree cements, Baewar later this month and power quality study of some chemical plant in MP lined up. On top of that, my studies aren't going quite the way I had expected; feel sleepy after going back from office and so can't concentrate. I guess I have put too many eggs in my bag and so am unable to carry them

No comments: