February 19, 2005

Funtime

Life here is leisure, except for the seven dayz b'fore xams. Thats why, the real fun of leisure comes when u make out time 4 leisure during xams- in the midst of tensions and unfinished syllabus, given the fact that I donno attend classes (ppl are shocked 2 know that I hav enrolled 4 marketing management and Digital signal processing!!) and my sole source of study are xerox copies of other guyz' notes. Also there remains a fear of screwing up...

...And look. I saw two hindi movies yesterday- tere ghar ke saamne (a b&w Dev Anand classic) and revised Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar (my all time fave). N yes, I watched a really cool movie today. The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. If u hav a liking towards the rough, dusty, adventurous and shabby cowboys, or love the Wild West, where guns rule, this is the best movie for you.

Filled with loads of unpredictables, this movie is worth watching. Above all, I liked the style and atti of the three (good, ugly n bad) in the movie. The movie is about two cowboys Good and Ugly, who come across the adress of a huge treasure. Each knows only a part of the info needed to reach the treasure-the cool Good and the mean, hot-headed Ugly. However, there is another, an army official known 4 misusing his position to contract-kill and torture people, after the treasure. His name is Bad. And the adventure begins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the good, the bad and the ugly is one of my all time favourite movies..i know the script line by line...and my favorite character is tuco..Eli wallach is just god in that role. if you like these cowboy movies and also like fantsy then read The Gunslinger by Stephen King...you will get it on e book format all over the net...

"one who doublecrosses me and leaves me alive knows nothing about me...haha..nothing" ...tuco then chews the end of an unlit cigar and spits it..