February 02, 2005

On the winning track...Robotix 2005

Two days to go for robotix 2005, and the only thing we-I and my partner Mahesh- lack is time. We have put in a lot of effort, but it seems time factor is taking its toll. We started for Lodestones on 25th of January while there r groups which have been preparing since November last year.

Never mind, our circuit is fundoo and we have learnt a lot in the course of participation. And say what, a group of ten THOKA (Thick Heads Of KhAragpur...a synonym for hardcore bookworms) led by my wingies Rohit SR and Nakul Choudhary, that started working on 18th or so with much fanfare (boastings etc) has given up!!!

Yes, its a matter of calibre...calibre of two mavericks versus ten THOKAs. Presently, my only wish is to see my circuit working!!! Sit back and watch as we complete our bot

No comments: