May 04, 2005

Back with a Bang

The title may puzzle u...for whr is the 'bang' component? Lazy that i am, isn't it enuf that i m back on the blogging arena? well, the sole reason for this is, i wanna kill time. Trng starting frm 8th. Left home too soon n so m idling around here...a place no other than Kgp.
Fine, thr r many movies 2 see. but i kinda got bored of them. Hindi ones suck like nything... lucky, kaal n mumbai xpress. Since no new english romantics r on LAN, the best bet for me is -guess what?
GULT (kgp lingo 4 telugu) movies. By now, Anand n Gudumba Shankar hav bcum my faves, n i m watching more n more. Thr was a time when i was obsessed with martial arts n would download loads of such movies frm Kazaa. To see them, i would further scan the net up n down 4 subtitles. Similar is the newfound passion 4 GULT movies.
Planning 2 restart my 'story writing' career...the last short-lived one had ended after i found intra-circle criticism frm my frnds' circle. But who can stay in Jamshedpur 4 two months without a frnd n without the LAN? I, for sure, need 2 restart writing as a hobby.

N yes! I hav pledged 2 keep blogging regularly (may be once a week, more than that being impossible on my part) n share with u guys all crap that my life is filled with

No comments: