August 06, 2005

A Cool Profile

Hi guys. Time for a change. Today, i won't bore u with my PJs and monotonous life. In fact today I chanced over the profile of a Pakistani girl on Orkut. What was surprising was that she was very outspoken and blatant (at least thats what i made out from her profile). And I had always thought Pakistan to be a place of religious fanatics, madrassas and gurkhas! This is an excerpt of 'about me' column in her profile

Dear Lord:
So far today, I am doing all right. I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish or self indulgent. I have not whined, cursed, or eaten any chocolate. However, I am going to get OUT of bed in a few minutes and I will need a lot more help after that. Amen
10.COMMANDMENTS;)

1. Thou shalt not sneak out when parents are sleeping. (Why wait?)

2. Thou shalt not do drugs. (Alcohol lasts longer)

3. Thou shalt not steel from K-Mart. (WalMart has a bigger selection)

4. Thou shalt not get arrested for vandalism. (Destruction has a bigger effect)

5. Thou shalt not steal from thy parents. (Every one knows grandma has more money

6. Thou shalt not get into fights. (Just start them)

7. Thou shalt not skip class. (Just take the whole day off)

8. Thou shalt not strip in class. (Hooters pays more)

9. Thou shalt not think about having sex. (As Nike says - Just Do It)

10. Thou shalt not help old ladies cross the street. (Just leave them in the middle)


Things life has TAUGHT MEE

I have found that everyday people lie to GOD too...so wat makes you think that they wont lie to you tooo

I've learned....That we should be glad God doesn't give us
everything we ask for.

I've learned....That money doesn't buy class. I've learned....That
it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

I've learned...That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants
to be appreciated and loved.


I've learned....That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

I've learned....That the less time I have to work, the more things I
get done.

IV learned that some people want to live there whole life believing in someone or something which can never be there's...

last but not the least iv learned to enjoy everyday as if its my last day:)

Though above is not a piece composed by me, I was enthralled by the sense of humour and the style of writing

No comments: