August 09, 2005

Age of Night Outs

Guess what? Final yr has only fifteen contact hours, of which I attend only six. This also deserves mention that the six hours in class are the only hours I read something...Novels. As people start gearing for CAT, GRE and other careers ahead, I seem to be the odd one out.

Equally indisciplined my life has also become. To a third year's query, my answer was, "Weekend doesn't start for me, as it doesn't end". No class on Mon and Tue, a lab in Web and two classes in Fri. Thats all and no CAT or GRE!! I have become so erratic that consecutive night outs have become damn simple.

I made a record yesternight -watched movies continuously for ten hours in the night. It wasn't exactly a movie. 'BAND OF BROTHERS' is a great ten episode series on World War II. It was first aired as 'HBO Original Movies' in ten parts. Directed by Tom Hanks and produced by Steven Spielberg, its a series worth watching. It encompasses in it many war strategies, some great action sequences, nice special effects and all types of emotion of the American soldiers. Another thing special is the theme music. The main theme, theme at the end and that on discovery of Nazi concentration camp are worth mention.