November 12, 2005

A time to kill

No activity, no sports, no social life, no interesting hobby to pursue and no subjects to worry about. For three long years I have been cursing dept. of electrical engg and the study load; just to realize now how boring life is without all those studies...

Why no social life? B'coz my batchmates are busy apping and studying for CAT. Now, sitting back in my room, I wonder why didn't i take up CAT. Invariably all ppl here give the exam; so why didn't I? B'coz I thought I would be prearing for Civils, an exam that I will be giving next to next year.

I got a Pre-placement offer (and that too with a reasonable pay); so don't have to bother about campus PPTs and placement talks don't excite me. I have replenished almost all good movies in DC (Even some Telugu and Bangali movies too) and am up-to-date with many a series like Veronica Mars, Smallville, Two n Half men and most sitcoms on LAN.

I don't have a girl friend. Infact, I was never close to a girl except Ikky and Chinu of schooldays. I did get a few chances to take the first step in Ranchi and Bhubaneswar after I came 2 Kgp but didn't opt for those. Never felt like socializing with girls; so much so that it seems awkward to me now to approach ny.

So guys what to do? I feel what I need most now is a vacation... a long one to a far off place. A place like Port Blair or Dehra Dun will be perfect. Even the thoughts of a trip to Port Blair by ship excites me a lot. Alas! All my frnds are busy and moving out alone doesn't sound much of a good proposition.

I am still sitting in my room with a big hangover -no not of liquor but of boredom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dead. it is called dead poets society, dead and dying to be more alive and creative.....

Raptor said...

I am satyajeet